Kirk Hamilton PA-C is an author, health educator and practicing physicians assistant of more than 35 years specializing in nutrition, prevention, integrative and lifestyle medicine. Kirk passionately spreads the message of disease prevention by lifestyle as the best medicine, and, the approach most needed to combat spiraling healthcare costs and the chronic disease epidemic.
Kirk teaches health promotion through a wide variety of educational channels including:
- Kirk’s CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Author of the book “Staying Healthy in the Fast Lane“
- Creator of “Kirk’s 21 Day Healthy Living Program for Busy People” (6 page handout)
- “Kirk’s 21 Day PowerAging Program for Business Travelers” (80 page E-Book)
- Kirk’s Healthy Living Tips Health Letter
- Staying Healthy Today Show (iTunes) (Podcasts)
- Staying Healthy Today Radio (iTunes) (Podcasts)
- Staying Healthy Today Show (You Tube)
- The Sloppy Vegan Cooking Show (You Tube)
- Expert Interviews – Researchers/physicians doing cutting nutrition and prevention research (print on web)
- Expert Pearls – over 1500 nutrition and prevention potential treatment protocols and…
- Public speaking on real healthcare reform by creating incentives to stay well versus waiting for disease to occur and reimbursing for more capital intensive disease care.