Come hear this practical talk about “How To Live To 100” by reviewing the lifestyle practices of centenarians from 5 different countries –Sardinia, Italy; Nicoya, Costa Rica; Ikaria, Greece; Loma Linda, California; and Okinawa, Japan.
See the similar longevity principles that permeate these different cultures.
– The 9 simple, but powerful lifestyle practices to create a successful longevity lifestyle…
– The food patterns of each of the Blue Zone communities…
– How to these longevity principles in your daily lives
– Help you understand and create your “Longevity Environment”
– How the people you “hang out” dramatically affect your health
– What two years of your life you have the highest risk of dying are?
– Discuss the pros and cons of popular hormones and supplements
– Review some preventive laboratory testing
– Review credible resources to get you those “12 extra, life-filled years!”…
…and more. This is a fun, practical and easily applicable talk!
Be and Stay Well!